Reactions though the day to the Cadillac XTS ranged from somewhat negative: only better that the current DTS but not really good — to very positive: “this is the sexiest concept car I have ever seen!”
Let’s look at some social media comments from the last 12 hours or so:
- The Cadillac XTS is killer
- The Cadillac XTS is Hot!
- Cadillac XTS looks sharp
- Wow! I think I like this better than the Lacrosse!
- That’s a damn good looking car
- New XTS from Cadillac Looks Awesome!!!
- I thought that was terrific.
- the Cadillac XTS Platinum Concept is sick!
- Pretty Pretty new Cadillac! Where’s my rich husband?
- The Cadillac XTS concept is the sexiest premium concept at #NAIAS hands down
- looks like the USS Enterprise inside
- XTS is stunning. Can’t say that for everything here today
- The Cadillac XTS Platinum concept has the best-looking interior I’ve seen this side of Rolls-Royce and Bugatti.
- Who is responsible for the Cadillac XTS introduction video?? It’s ridiculous, yet left me feeling very excited about this car
- the most production ready “concept” we’ve ever seen
- Cadillac XTS you have an interior that makes [my] mouth water. No. Make that drool
- a real surprise
- Cadillac XTS very nice in the metal. Taut, elegant, graceful. Quite an achievement for an FWD platform
- Cadillac XTS looks sharp. Big step for Cadillac
- It’s certainly worth the wait
- Looks good. More subtle edge styling
- very striking car with significant presence
- If an interior like the one in the concept Cadillac XTS makes production I’ll be super impressed
- XTS lacks the visual punch the Sixteen concept had. Too much glass in side profile for me.
- If you are already driving a DTS, you’re probably always going to drive a Cadillac