Cadillac had continued good news from large car sales in July, (after being up 48% in June):
- Crossovers: SRX+XT5 total 6,258 vs 6,753 last year or down 7%
- Large Cars: XTS+CT6: total 1,753 vs 1,302 or up 35%
- ATS: up 33% (Nice!). I’d still like to see US ATS sales up closer to 5K/mo.
- Looks like Cadillac is finally running out of ELRs.
|January – July|
|2016||2015||%Change Volume||2016||2015||%Change Volume|
Cadillac Press Release:
- ATS and Escalade were up 15 percent and 1 percent, respectively
- Cadillac dealers delivered 4,844 XT5s with a “days to turn” at 25 days
- Year to date, Cadillac held the highest ATP in the luxury segment with $53,891