Cadillac sales were up in June 2016 by 5.5% versus June 2015 on strong Crossover and SUV sales.
- ATS sales were down 15% as sales continue to struggle, although the month raised the average for the year
- CT6 showed a good early month for a $50K+ luxury vehicle at 962 – see more under XTS
- CTS sales held steady.at 1,516, a quite good result
- ELR has been cancelled for 2017 but moved 94 more, about average for 2016
- Escalade was up nicely at 2,960 total
- SRX+XT5 sales were at 5,667 so about even with SRX sales in 2016; a very strong showing for Crossovers
- XTS sales continued at 1,184, or down 18%, although XTS + CT6 sales together were up nicely 2,146 vs 1,447 last year or 48%. Although quite different cars, the XTS and CT6 in some ways fit the same part of the market — larger luxury.
Cadillac sales are down for the year to date, but June was a promising inflection.
|January – June|
|2016||2015||%Change Volume||2016||2015||%Change Volume|
Escalade up 21 percent
Launch products off to a strong start — 3,844 XT5’s and 958 CT6’s were sold in June
ATPs were approximately $55,000, the highest in the luxury segment