An all-out Sport Wagon that can out-accelerate and out-corner 95% of the cars on the road while providing terrific utility the rest of the time is very appealing…
DETROIT –The Cadillac CTS-V Wagon will be available at U.S. Cadillac dealers later this year, with pricing from $62,990, including destination. With a 556-horsepower V-8, the 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon accelerates from 0 to 60 miles per hour in 4.0 seconds.
“The Cadillac CTS-V Wagon is a limited production offering for connoisseurs who are interested in the unique combination of V-Series performance with wagon style and capability,” said Don Butler, vice president, Cadillac marketing.
Like the CTS-V sedan and CTS-V Coupe, the CTS-V Wagon features a supercharged 6.2L V-8 delivering 556 horsepower (415 kW) and 551 lb.-ft of torque (747 Nm). Power is delivered to the rear wheels through either a standard six-speed manual, or a six-speed automatic transmission. Other high-performance features include standard Magnetic Ride Control, Brembo brakes, and 19-inch forged-aluminum wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires.
The CTS-V Wagon combines V-Series performance with the practicality of a wagon and the appointments of a luxury sedan. The CTS-V Wagon can accommodate up to 58 cubic-feet of cargo, and features a full range of luxury amenities, such as:
- Heated, leather-appointed seats
- In-dash navigation system with 40-gigabyte hard drive
- Xenon HID headlamps with adaptive forward lighting
- Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround audio system
- Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance Service for four years / 50,000 miles
Available options on the CTS-V Wagon include:
- $3,400 Recaro heated and ventilated, high-performance driver and front-passenger seats
- $800 19-inch, polished aluminum wheels
- $600 midnight Sapele Wood trim package
- $300 Suede steering wheel and shifter
The CTS-V Wagon is now available for ordering from Cadillac retailers in limited quantities for 2011.