Crossovers and Large Sedans led Cadillac December sales as the Marque continues to sell well among those wanting space & luxury. Total US sales for the year were down slightly.
- Yes the XT5 is now outselling the previous SRX
- CT6 sales continue to be additive to XTS sales and together are up nicely from XTS alone
- The last of the last ELR’s went to happy homes.
|January – December|
|2016||2015||%Change Volume||2016||2015||%Change Volume|
Cadillac – from the press release:
- Escalade was up 8 percent.
- Escalade had its best month since December 2007.
- XT5 had its best month since launch with significantly higher ATPs than its predecessor.
- December ATPs were $56,949, the highest monthly ATP ever.
It will be interesting to see how Cadillac’s global sales fared, but expect them to be improved.