We know the Cadillac ATS exterior is muscular and lean, but what about the interior? Is it going to be a good place to do sports driving?
Cadillac ATS Interior
When getting in to the ATS one is drawn to opulent wood trim, leather seating surfaces, purposeful design…
But once seated, engaged in the ATS experience …
The real purpose emerges — this is a Driver’s car. This is an enabler for directed motion. Driving as a Sport.
Getting to Know the Cadillac ATS
You may know the main points for the all-new ATS:
- All-new, lightweight, rear-wheel-drive architecture with one of the lowest curb weights in the segment – less than 3,400 pounds (1,542 kg)
- Broad lineup of engines, including two four-cylinders and a V-6 for North America, capitalizes on lightweight structure for performance with efficiency
- Cadillac CUE, a comprehensive, in-vehicle experience that merges intuitive design with auto industry-first controls and commands for information and entertainment data
But what you don’t know yet is the soul of the Cadillac.
Packed with Technology, inside and out:
- MAGNETIC RIDE CONTROL — Available Magnetic Ride Control, a revolutionary shock-absorber technology pioneered by Cadillac and borrowed by Ferrari, is so advanced that it reads the road up to 1,000 times per second—faster than the blink of an eye—to provide a smooth, responsive ride.
- BREMBO® BRAKES — The ATS’s available front Brembo® brakes were inspired by the brakes produced for the world’s most sophisticated race cars. They feature a front fixed-caliper design with four pistons and Cadillac’s patent-pending brake-coating process to prevent rotor corrosion. The result? Brakes that are not only powerful, but also provide consistent stopping performance.
- LIMITED-SLIP DIFFERENTIAL — The available Limited-Slip Differential is designed to maximize power delivery to the vehicle’s rear wheels. When one wheel begins to lose traction, power is automatically transferred to the wheel with the most traction. More power to the ground in the right place helps you stay in control.
- CADILLAC USER EXPERIENCE — CUE — ties everything together. Information and alerts tailored to your needs, selected by you, to enhance your driving experience.