As those great philosophers known affectionately as ZZ Top wrote:
Clean shirt, new shoes
And I don’t know where I am goin’ to.
Silk suit, black tie,
I don’t need a reason why.
The new 2010 Cadillac SRX is a sharp looking vehicle out of the box. But what if you do want to give your new SRX a more dressed up, custom look? Here’s one approach:
AutoAccessory Superstore is offering the following add-ons:
- 8 PC. 3.75″ High Chrome Rocker Panels: Price: $149.00 Includes Free Shipping.
- 8 PC. 1.00: High Chrome Body Side Accent Trim: Price: $129.00 Includes Free Shipping.
- 8 PC. Chrome Pillar Posts: Price: $99.00 Includes Free Shipping.
- 1 PC. Lower Trunk Trim: Price: $79.00 Includes Free Shipping.
- 1 PC. Chrome License Plate Trim: Price: $99.00 Includes Free Shipping.
- 4 PC. Chrome Fender Trim: Price: $129.00 Includes Free Shipping.
I wanted to point them out to you, but please take notice of their note:
We have just introduced a new line of chrome accessories for the 2010-Up Cadillac SRX; and we have not had the time to add these to our website. If you have any further questions; or if you wish to place an order for any of these items; please contact us. If you order (3) or more items; we can give you a special package deal price.
If you mention “Caddyinfo” when you order, they will give you a 10% discount on your order on any item under $295 (ask them).
Although generally I am not a huge fan of aftermarket chrome, the SRX pic above does look good to me. Cadillac is moving in this same direction with chrome accents. Tasteful chrome touches — especially with contrasting colors like the Crystal Red Tintcoat — certainly ‘pop’.